Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crave Burger

A Crave Burger restaurant opened its doors at White Plains Quezon City by mid-January this year. I came to taste the much awaited burger joint which was originally established at Iloilo, Philippines. The place was still on its soft-opening though, so we bear for whatever shortcomings they still have.

I ordered the CC1 (Crave Combo 1) which includes a crave burger, skinny fries and blue lemonade. The fries was good and the enough amount of seasonings like ketchup, mustard and mayo on each dine-in tables are very accommodating, specially for me who wants mustardsssss... (yeah with sssss) Anyway, as for the blue lemonade it was good too, i like it's tangy sourness but the presentation in a normal plastic cup is not quite attractive. But I'll let it pass since maybe the printing of their supposed to be drink cups are still on its way. The drinks amount is also a so-so, maybe because it's in a combo. (I wish they could have it in a more bigger serving, taking in consideration the burger they are serving).

Then to the main event, the Crave burger. It was huge! The patty was very thick and was really made of 100% pure beef. I can't even bite the burger normally due to my braces. rrrawwr! Anyway, as for the taste and quality, it was ok. Not great, but it's OK. There's just nothing that sticks to my tastebuds that will make me drool for it again. But it's OK, I repeat. It's worth a try and worth eating, but I don't think I'll crave for it that bad. Taking note that it's just on its soft opening, so... Ok.

As for the service, the staffs were friendly though not so entertaining.

I give 3 stars for Crave Burger, White Plains. Happy burger eating!

For more information visit their website at http://craveburger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment