Monday, May 23, 2011

The Search for Postage Stamps

Recently I have been absorbed with my post crossing project and in relevance to that I have been desperate to find some postage stamps - that is together with my friend. :) Living in this new age where everything seems to be digital, automatic and fast, finding a post office and even buying a postage stamp is very hard. I looked at National Bookstores and courier stores but to no avail.

Luckily I was able to ask at Fax, Parcel and Print Megamall. And there I saw that they have a dedicated mailbox for snail mails and they are even selling some stamps but with added cost. The supposed to be 14 pesos pair of stamps was sold to me for 16.25 pesos. But since I am too excited that I finally found some stamps, I bought 5 pairs! Hahaha, the impulsive me!


Still I'm happy, I'll be able to send my postcards with stamps soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment