Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fitness First

Alright, it isn't obvious. :P Yes, I have been working my heart out for 2 years now. Again, some may not see it obvious, but if you have known me from before, right after college, you would really appreciate my efforts. :)) Haha!


Enough of my past. Fitness First has been our partner for our exercise routines and for more than 2 years, we've been actively (if not in our office stress or social life mode) joining the group exercises that the club offers. I am enjoying the group exercises rather than the simple thread mill sessions. Group exercise was never boring and always varying. As arranged according to my favorites here are my most common attended exercises: Body Step, Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Vive, Body Jam. My least favorite is the Body Pump - I felt its making me bigger. :))


At any rate, just recently I have been joining the Yoga classes and I'm quite enjoying it too (though hard at first). I love joining the Body Balance & the Gentle Flow.

The convenience of having a fitness club is never ending. May it be just a need to drink some coffee or a place to stay while waiting for someone or of course a place to burn all the calories you've gained throughout the holidays, having my Fitness First Club membership has it's healthy perks that I wouldn't risk losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment