Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fairview Lechon's Crispy Pata

Have you ever craved for some mouth watering crispy pata on a Sunday evening? This is what I've experienced just a while ago so we didn't hesitate to drive by Fairview Lechon at Marlboro Street in East Fairview.


The store was already old and well-known. I remember seeing it when I was little, around my gradeschool years I believe. Their Crispy Pata is the classic deep fried pork hind legs (pata) in boiling oil. You can also accompany it with their special barbeques. Buy one Crispy Pata and 10 bbqs and you can dine with the family for only Php500. (This Is just what we did.)

When you drive by, alot around 10 to 15mins for waiting time as they fry, grill and chop what you've ordered.

UPDATE: Since the prices have been changed, I think it would be very helpful to just put their contact number here for your reference. You may even call them for advance orders. Fairview Lechon: 02 938 1871

No comments:

Post a Comment