Friday, November 22, 2013

Naci: Buffet Breakfast

Working in BGC might have numerous incovenience for me. The fact that I need to wake up earlier, go to office earlier and pass through traffic for an additional 30 mins to an hour (one-way). And that adds up to at most 2 hours wasted time. Ugh! That's what I had in return for working in a brand-new state of the art office.

Despite these incoveniences, it opened doors to a whole new community to explore. Admittedly, the previous location was not too lavish. Now, where ever I walk I can see a lavish restaurant. Too hard on the pocket, but well, trying out something new is one of the thrills of living. As I always tell myself "I do not live to work, I work to live a life that I want" and this is my life - full of new things, challenges and exploration.

I've been constantly posting our BGC exploration photos for food, restaurants and whatnot on my instagram. Most were actually lunch or after office exploration. What we did though two mornings ago was different - to try out the Naci Comfort Food's Buffet Breakfast.

Most buffet breakfasts are only available on hotels so finding a restaurant offering a Buffet Breakfast was a great thing.

We were lucky to try them at 50% off from its Regular Price of 295+. The ambiance of the restaurant was great, with nice decors, green, yellow and orange designer chairs, and good ambiance music.




The food taste was okay but the food variety is quite less. Well, it was a small restaurant which might be catering to less people too, so it was expected. Here are some of the food that I got from the buffet.

 
 
It was nice trying out new things, new food, new ambiance. The food here was okay - of well good! They all taste good. Those on the photo above are cold cuts, chicken tocino, pork tapa, scrambled eggs and fried rice. They all taste yummy, believe me. They are worth the 50% off for a buffet breakfast, but it they might be turning back to its original price of 295, that will still have me think twice.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment