Friday, May 9, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

I have been fond of watching movies ever since I was little and well, when I had the ability to pay for my own movie ticket (or my then boyfriend now husband can treat me to a movie date) I see to it to watch newly released movies on the market. The continues release of superhero, mutants and action movies are really something that I look forward too on Friday nights. And what's the newest upcoming movie that I am excited about? See below the much awaited trailer of X-Men (Days of Future Past):


See? Who's not going to be excited with that kind of teaser? :) Now, I get to think of something in my real life. Starting to get serious here. What if I had the power to change something from the past to help the future, what would I do? Stating that our environment now is getting harsher and harsher as time passes by, I should have started to do pro-environment campaigns ever since I was young and has the ability to influence my schoolmates and friends also to do such. I was given an opportunity during my academic days to excel in school and interact with a lot of people on speeches, programs and school events. I should have used those moments to dedicate something for our dear environment. Now that I am about to become a Mom, it always gets me thinking what kind of air my future child/children would breathe? What kind of beaches will they be able to swim and play at? Will there still be trees to shade them while they play outside? I have these questions lurking on my mind that I wish I should have done something in the past to help ease what our environment is suffering from now.

So much for what I should have done, how about you, would you have done something in the past that can save your future, OUR future?

Well, still, YES I am looking forward to watch this movie! Hooray to movie nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment