Friday, November 14, 2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

Being in this very busy IT-Telecommunications industry it is very expected of me to be always on focus of all the tasks and projects at hand. Juggling being a new mom to our little one, being a lead application developer and keeping myself sane throughout the day is what is expected of me - and is expected for me to do it exceptionally!
 
So to be able to do these tasks, I need some boost everyday and this is where the NESCAFÉ Cappuccino plays into the picture. I no longer need to go to the nearest coffee shop and purchase a cup of coffee that is over a hundred bucks, with just a single sachet of this foamy coffee, I get the boost that I need may it be some sleepy Monday morning or some boring weekday afternoon.
 
The coffee foam and the choco sprinkles in the NESCAFÉ Cappuccino make it a more indulgent experience. Yes, you read that right, Choco Sprinkles! Who doesn't want sprinkling some chocolate goodies on top of your coffee? I just love the feeling that even though I am already old enough to drink coffee, I still am able to put a dash of my childish favorites into this wonderful coffee cup!
 
Try it out my dear friends and readers, I think you'll love this NESCAFÉ Cappuccino!


No comments:

Post a Comment