Monday, May 4, 2009

Boys Over Flowers now in ABS-CBN




The Korean version of Hanayori Dango and Meteor Garden is now to hit the Philippines TV Screens! Boys Over Flowers is here! I have already watched up to it's 14th episode as of this time and I'm really loving it. Can't wait to see the final part. I was actually influenced by my officemates. harharhar... Influence sometimes are for the better. hahaha.

Yes, Japanese and Taiwan's version do came first but this Korean version has its own twists and turns that even though you are familiar with the real story you will still be hooked on your TVs - in my case my monitor. :D




I also love the Soundtracks of this series. Yep, you read that right. They have 2 soundtracks dedicated each to every season. Even though humhumhum na lang ang most of the korean lyrics, (and english lines lang nakakanta ko) I still sing with them whenever I can. I mostly like Paradise and Lucky. :D

You can stream the episodes including the newly added parts here -> Boys Over Flowers Episode Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment