Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When I only have 4 TicTacs left...

It's another day at the office. I don't have any projects or requirements at hand. Tuesday will be a very boring day for me. Having an office without internet access is really boring. I have lived without it for 2 1/2 years already at work. And its starting to get into my nerves already. Argh.

Nothing to do but to answer some phone calls and rely on my external HD's musical scores. Again nothing to do.

I remembered - I still have my TicTacs on my Food Box. I immediately grabbed them and eat one at a time. Whew, breath saver. Get one, eat one, get one, eat one.

By noon, I ate my lunch - Lumpiang Shanghai. Lumpiang Shanghai? Oh yeah, it's my brothers birthday and we're having a party tonight.

After lunch, it's time watch my BOF. I'm at Ep. 15 now, then I got sleepy. I took a nap. I wish this could be sleep. Sleep in my new x-large white pillows at home which I bought during the MegaSale. But of course it was not.
Time to brush my teeth... (brush, brush, chkchkchk, brush, brush). Now I'm back with nothing to do. Should I watch BOF again with my small media player and alt-tab tactics? Or should just browse my non-work related emails? Haaay. Oh, I remember, I still have my tictacs with me. But sadly, I only have 4 mint pieces left. =(. It's only 3:19PM and I still have 2 hours to grind. I better think of someway to put my time on during these circumstances when there's nothing to code, nothing to debug, nothing to support and nothing to analyze. But well, I still have my 4 tictacs and now I'm blogging. Putting senseless thoughts to the world wide web for people to see what I'm doing - in this case nothing. Argh... 4 Tictacs left and later it will be over. This tictacs really suit me, Tic Toc, Tic Toc - counting every second as the clock on the elevator wall does.

No comments:

Post a Comment