Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jollibee Flash Dance Mob

It was fun! The first time I saw the dance, I was wowed! The reactions of those not knowing was priceless. They were surprised adding more excitement to what is happening. For those who want to view, I have embedded the official video copy below.




This video is courtesy of jetsetterjill from YouTube (You tube copy here.)

There are a lot of criticisms that most of the songs used for the Flash Dance were not Filipino in nature. Many said that for the promotion of the Jollibee brand the songs that should've been used are local songs. However on my side, I stand that this should not be put into this point of view. This video is merely a video of coordination, dancing in groups and having fun. Parokya ni Edgar's endorsing song is cool for the Langhap Sarap Yum campaign of Jollibee. Filipinos are just the best.

How I wish I was part of the dance. Galing! hehehe :)


(Logo Courtesy of http://anythingpinoy.com/category/pinoy-food/)

No comments:

Post a Comment