Monday, July 18, 2011

Got a card from Indiana, USA (Indiana Statehouse)

Most of the cards I've been receiving now are from the USA. More likely because they are more active post card swapping enthusiasts than other countries. This time I got a card from Indiana - showing its state capitol building, which is also known as the Indiana Statehouse. What makes Indiana special to me? It seems that fiance's NBA team is Indiana. I was not a fan of NBA, but seeing him play on his PS3 for hours with the Pacers makes me feel special of receiving a card too from the state that houses the Pacers. :)


Here are the stamps. I truly like those USA Forever stamps from USA post cards. They are modern and cute! The car stamp too is something unique:


Thanks to Vicky for her greetings and wonderful card and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment