Wednesday, August 31, 2011

When Grimace Grimaces

Oh my, it has been ages since I last posted. I have a bunch of unposted photos, ideas and subjects that kept on stashing in my FOR BLOGGING folder. I have so many interesting subjects captured but time, time and time again cannot accommodate my need to post immediately. Some are simple things yet captured just at the exact right moment. Just as I share to you a cute photo that I took when Grimace was wandering around the McDonald's restaurant. While he (yes I've researched that Grimace is a "he") was still waiting for his grand entrance for the party upstairs, he naughtily used the cuteness of the costume being worn to stubborn cuteness. At first he was actually having a hard time climbing the steps (due to his obvious fat hips ^_^) and no other crew got their attention to help him as everyone seems busy on a peak hour for dinner. So, carefully he climbed each step, taking good care not to stumble till he reached the rest area of the stairs. Since the cue for his grand entrance still awaits, he simply sat on top of the stairs and by sitting, his feet were hidden by his huge belly and hips. He was like a lump of purple goo lying on top of the stairs. The result? Stubbornly cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment