Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Flight via AirPhil Express

Another trip to Cebu leads me to have my first flight with AirPhil Express (the domestic carrier of Philippine Airlines). Before my trip I was already half-expecting that our flight will get delayed as I have already heard such feedback (numerous of it) that it usually has its delays on departing and arrivals.

Our flight to Cebu is waiting at the tarmac
 We have a flight at 10PM and I was assuming we will end up departing at 11PM, but I was wrong. We even have arrived to our destination 5 mins in advance. The flight attendants are also not in their "busangot" mode. They are cheerful and neat attendants. With the free baggage allowance that AirPhil is giving to all its flights, it will not be a surprise to me that Cebu Pacific will eventually lose some of its loyal customers as they have already removed the free baggage allowance for ALL flights.

So, as for me, I am looking forward to flying with AirPhil again. Rumors are just plain rumors. Try to book a flight at its low rates and experience them yourselves.
 
Flying with A320 airbus
Headrest inside the Airbus

No comments:

Post a Comment