Monday, October 21, 2013

OneRepublic LIVE in Manila #OneRepublicMNL

I am so excited with One Republic going to Manila! As in, their songs are really spectacular! I love how each song is performed with so much passion and love. I also remember having their songs being shortlisted on our Wedding Playlist! Imagine that's how I love their songs and to think that here's the chance for me to see them perform in person. Too much excitement going on... *pardon the romantic lady in me* What are my top OneRepublic songs? ALL! ^______^


Okay, but I still have my favorites, of course. Here's my TOP 5 One Republic Songs that I would love to watch live at their concert:


1st Place: Secrets
This is the song I have on our Wedding Playlist! This is my best favorite of them all... It's just another way of saying you no longer need to hide, no secrets. 


2nd Place: Apologize
This breakout hit by One Republic is the song I wouldn't want to miss. This song put them in place in the music world. This is where their talents went on viral across the world. The music lyrics are really touching.


3rd Place:  Good Life
This is what an easy afternoon song would be. This is gonna be a good life, really. It inspires my inner self. Its music is uplifting.


4th Place: Feel Again
A very lively melody. I would never cease to love listening to this.


5th Place: Come Home
Aside from being the soundtrack of The Vampire Diaries (teehee), I love this as the song is full of emotions. It's sad, but yet full of heart.



Oh my, writing about my top list made me get even more excited! I would love to see them already on November 6, 2013 in Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment