Monday, November 18, 2013

Mint M&M's

Okay, I feel like blogging today and the latest photo that I have on my phone is the photo of the mint M&M's that I got from our trip to Florida last June. I'm actually trying to post via my phone using the Bloggerdroid for Blogger (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.przemelek.android.blogger&hl=en)

Back to the chocolates, yes surprisingly, I have been very conservative on consuming all our chocolates in one go so I was able to keep some must try's that I got from our vacation. I got the two uncommon flavors the raspberry and the mint flavors. Below is the packaging of the Mint one.



This mint one has the crunchy green shaded candy colored coating protecting the delicious dark chocolate inside. It was minty and at the same time slightly bitter as what dark chocolates should taste like. This is a must try M&M's flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment