Friday, March 13, 2015

Lady Lakwatsera's Search on Where To Next?

I have always dreamed of Santorini, with the sparkling sea water and beautiful views and landscapes, it surely is on my top list to visit even for just once in my lifetime. A few years back I was able to visit the Maldives for a short summer getaway and I'm so thrilled I was able to visit that beauty of an island. 

Santorini of Thira Greece is however different. It's majestic view of the ocean, the beautiful sunsets and picturesque blue and white painted houses is really something to look forward to seeing myself.

But of course for any travel/vacation, budget is really a concern. So browsing through https://www.airbnb.com/ is what I think the best option to look through listings of beautiful yet affordable places to live for just a few days of vacation. While searching for the most convenient and beautiful view among all the listings, I found this little studio perched on the cliff side and very near the town capital of Santorini. Talk about convenience! Here is the listing that I've found: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1072117?s=812k

Having been named as a studio with the volcano and sunset view really got me already. Browsing through all the photos and these are not just ordinary photos but around 60+ of them, I am quite convinced that this is going to be a nice, cozy place to live in for a dream vacation. Not to costly, not five-star material, but the view and experience I know would be superb! And not to forget about the reviews and feedback (around 41) which help me see how others who've been to the place thought about their stay. Feedback is very important especially if you are going to a new unfamiliar place. It gives you some sort of peace of mind. :)

I am so happy that a site like #Airbnb does exist as it gives convenience, accurate feedback, proper information and options on where to stay next on your next travel while you are on a budget and while you would like to experience things you wouldn't experience while you are inside the hotels. So I already started telling my friends and family, and you too of course, to signup at Airbnb and see how convenient and inexpensive looking for accommodation to our travel places is! So don't forget to signup using this link SIGN UP HERE so we can both get free credits of our next Airbnb bookings!




“WHETHER AN APARTMENT FOR A MONTH, A CASTLE FOR A WEEK, OR A VILLA FOR A MONTH, AIRBNB CONNECTS PEOPLE TO UNIQUE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES, AT ANY PRICE POINT, IN MORE THAN 34,000 CITIES AND 190 COUNTRIES”

So wherever I am traveling, looking through listings at #AirbnbPH will be on top of my list! So now #WhereToNext

No comments:

Post a Comment