Friday, July 3, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking

I have been project life-ing for the past months and this is the first time that I will share something on my blog. Almost a year ago I gave birth to a wonderful baby and I've decided to scrapbook these precious moments while growing up. Just as I want my baby to have a baby book (the one that I have which my Mom prepared when I was still a baby), I've decided to research on making something more creative.

I want to express my creativity on full scrapbook pages, but with the following callouts, I need to find a more suitable way of memory keeping:
  •  I take a lot (as in a lot) of photos and I find it hard to choose just one picture to relieve the moment
  • I don't have enough supplies to make a creative full page layout
  • A full page layout takes a lot of time to finish

So from my dilemma, I have chanced upon the Project Life concept of Becky Higgins. It is also called pocket scrapbooking where in just like the old times albums with sleeves, you only slip your photos, add some cards, a few embellishments (if you want to) and voila you have a scrapbooking full page sized layout with lots of photos and simple designs! So I did the pocket scrapbooking of my early pregnancy days up to my little one's first year. I am still far behind from the current photos but I am so happy I was able to relieve and reminisce every moment while I scrapbook our memories as a family.
Sample Project Life Layout

No comments:

Post a Comment