Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Taking Gifting to the Next Level

As the Christmas season is coming near, I am getting excited to celebrate the most wonderful and lively holiday of the year. Being able to spend it with my daughter, now a toddler, would make every effort worth its while. We are planned to spend the holidays in Florida this year, so extra planning and prepping is needed as we welcome the Christmas season. And as I plan early, I think of three things that I may want to do before the Christmas season starts...

First, What is my Christmas wishlist for myself? And here goes my list...
  •  Spend a Christmas Evening at Disney World.
  •  Experience the holiday ambiance in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  •  Buy my ultimate Harry Potter souvenir!
  •  Go find some snow in the East Coast and do a snow angel! Yey!
  •  Had a once in a lifetime American Christmas tradition experience
Second, What are my Christmas gift ideas for my loved ones this year?
  •  Since I will be spending Christmas in Florida, I would be giving my loved ones in the Philippines some of their favorite stuff directly from the USA. Downside is I will be giving them late this year, but hey I got them from my vacation! :)
  •  For my loved ones in the USA, I will go Christmas Shopping in Kultura Shops and buy their favorite Filipino goodies and munchies. I know they are definitely craving for the dried mangoes and Boy Bawangs! Truly Filipino!
Lastly, how am I planning to give back to others this Christmas?
  •  Now that I have become a mother, I developed this soft spot for children. Specially those who are in need and those that are either abandoned or left by their parents. I usually shop at SM Stores and Malls and I became aware of this program "SM Cares Bears of Joy" as selling these colorful bears for only P200.00 and by buying one bear you give another one to the foundation and give some joy to some children in need. Isn't that fantastic? It's like giving twice as much to our loved ones and to those children who needs to feel loved. #SMBearsOfJoy #MerrySMChristmas
 


Oh before I forget, have you heard of the Merry SM Christmas's wonderful shopping experience? Oh, you got to see these wonderful finds and deals for the holiday season!



For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment