Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Belkin Wishlist

Having my gadgets with me at all time, may it be for work or pleasure, is very crucial on my daily life. Leading a team who are located on different sites and relying on technology for communication, organization and meetings is very important to fully perform my role. I need my mobile phone, at least to be with me at all cost to address any issues that may arise.

Having known the Belkin brand, I have my full trust of the quality of products and accessories that it can provide for my mobile phone. I have an iPhone and their accessories are a must for me to survive a long day in this oh so techy world.

I visited Lazada and created my simple wishlist of the top quality products that Belkin offers:


So why are they on my wishlist? Because they can definitely make my work easier and remain on the go. Here are my top 5 most wanted Belkin products on my wishlist:

1. Belkin Family Rockstar 4-Port USB Charger
 - I super love the 4-Port USB that this charger features. Being a person with 3 or more gadgets (mobile phone, laptop, powerbank, another powerbank), this will make charging them at once much easier and efficient. Without this charger I would have to wait for one gadget to finish charging to charge the next one.

2. Belkin Micro USB Cable with Lightning Connector Adapter
- I have multiple devices of different manufacturers, Apple and Samsung. You definitely know the dilemma on cords as they differ on having micro USB and lightning cords. This adapter will relief all the tangled cords that I bring everyday. This will be my go to cord if ever I will be able to have one.

3. Belkin Clip-Fit Armband for iPhone 6/6s
- When on the go during night jogs and afternoon brisk walks, this will definitely come in handy as my phone will fit on it perfectly without losing the touch of the screen. Without this, I would not have any way of securing my mobile phone during my activities.



4. Belkin QODE FastFit Keyboard Cover
- When at work and my calendar is full of numerous meetings in different locations, I prefer bringing my iPad during meetings and take my notes and presentations with me. However, without the feature of a keyboard with me, whenever I need to modify my slides it is very hard by using only the built in touch keyboard so this FastFit keyboard would really help me on my fast typing needs when I'm with my iPad.


5. Belkin 2.4A Universal Charger Kit (White)
- The versatility of this USB Home Charger is great for my gadgets may it be Apple or Samsung. With 2.4A, I know that the power of charging will be super fast compared to other generic brand charges.



Check more of their great and durable products in Lazada through this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/belkin-ph-by-macpower/

No comments:

Post a Comment