Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bigby's Cafe - Atrium

It was around April 2009 - if I'm not mistaken - that I first ate at Bigby's Cafe - Atrium. It was newly opened by then. We were offered some free appetizer coupons so we decided to give it a shot.

We were informed that the serving was already good for two. But based on experience with other dining restos, we ignored this and ordered 2 main course dishes, 1 pasta and the free appetizer plate for we were really hungry from work.

And when it all arrived, I was stunned! WOW! These were plenty! We will be sure to be full after or even have a to-go. Here's an upclose of the food we ordered:

Raging Sausage Pasta

Pork Steak

Fish Fillet

(and the 2 free appetizer rolls)

What I liked the best was the Raging Sausage Pasta. It has a sweet and spicy blend of tomatoes and herbs. The spiral pasta was right for its saucy base. I luv eat! (hehehe). As what we have foretold, we weren't able to finish them all. We had the appetizer rolls for take out for my Mom. (She kinda like it too as her midnight snack. :))

I have been to Bigby's for 2 more times and we ordered the Raging Sausage again. We loved it... still. :)

I therefore give 4.5 stars for the food. and 4 stars for the service. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment