Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to Reality


A lot of events and outings have passed and I wasn't able to update my blog due to time constraints. For those people whom we would like to thank, for the places we would like to recommend, for the services we would like to repeat, I apologize for the delay in posting. I will one-at-a-time do my write-up about you. Good or not so good, I will inform my friends, families and followers.

My List:
  • Heavenly Chocolates - Roces, QC
  • Bounce - Rosario, Pasig
  • La Luz Beach Resort - San Juan, Batangas
  • UP Techno-Hub
  • Razon's Restaurant
  • Airport Personnel 3171, Centennial Terminal
  • Sunburst - SM Cebu
  • SM Cebu
  • Cebu places I have visited
  • Dumaluan Beach Resort - Panglao, Bohol
  • Riverwatch Floating Resto - Loboc River, Bohol
  • Bohol Places I have visited
  • Jose's Goto - Tiendesitas
  • Lighthouse Restaurant - Cebu City
  • Enso Spa - Madison Square, Libis QC
  • Pura Vida Resort - Tagaytay
So much for the list. I hope I can do them in time. But for now, Vacation is Over - Back to Reality.

Disclaimer: This is to inform the public that the photos in this blog post is not of my property.

No comments:

Post a Comment