Friday, June 26, 2009

When Chocolates felt Heavenly...



It was around March 2009 when I found out about this boutique chocolate store in the Heart of Quezon City, Heavenly Chocolates. And that was when my taste buds took the first touch of the unforgettable smooth chocolate taste of the Sachi Nama.


During my first visit, we have ordered one of the R21Chocolate Shakes. It was amazing! For only P135, you'll get to taste the best chocolate shake ever. My craving for a Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is no-match for my now craving for any of the R21 Chocolate Shakes at Heavenly. At my first visit, I was able to have a free taste of the Sachi Nama. Impression? No other commercialized Dark Chocolate Bar in the market can level with this one in terms of taste and value. I was informed that it has the same taste as the famous Royce chocolates in Greenbelt and Rockwell, but at a cheaper price. ;)

The chocolate addiction didn't cease there. I was even able to attend one of the Chocolate Workshop which is done at the shop itself - for FREE! You'll get Chocolate's amazing history, production, taste varieties and form varieties as explained by Benj Pedro. Free tasting of Heavenly Chocolates' products like the Hot Chocolate of Peru and Ecuador, Champagne Sachi Nama and Milk & Swiss choco dots.


Visit after visit, dessert after dessert, I have found the Chocolate Haven for me. I bought some Sachi Nama (P350/box) for home so that my parents and siblings can have a taste of heaven. ;-) The Ice Cream platter consisting of 3 flavorful ice creams with choco syrup that you can decorate with on your own is the newest addition to the menu. And the best that I had? The Belgian Chocolate Fondue and Party Platter with chips, fruits, mini cakes, marsh malllows and the family and friends to share it with. :)






After the first visit, we kept on coming back. Experiencing the changes of now being a Wi-Fi Zone, having friendly waiters, entertaining guests with an LCD TV and thermal packs for your to-go Sachi Nama boxes for just a minimal price. Heavenly Chocolates might be a novice in the market, but the taste of their products is worth it, the best Chocolate Store of the Philippines in the making! ;)

Heavenly Chocolates is located at:
Unit 1, Roces Centre
127 Roces Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +632 666-2208


*You may call them to inquire on their products and chocolate appreciation workshop schedules.

1 comment: