Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!

The perfect party venue for the kids to enjoy, enjoy and enjoy!

I was invited to a kid's birthday party just this June at Bounce, Rosario, Pasig City. I wasn't familiar of the place so I really had no idea what it would look like. So I joined the party hosts when they were scheduled to do the food tasting at the venue. When we arrived, there is already a party starting so we had a sneak peak of what a kid's party would look like. First impression was it was nice as a venue but I still couldn't conclude on the overall since I wasn't involved at the venue itself.

The party day came and the kids were already starting to bounce here and there. There were 2 big inflatables set up. The bouncing castle and the bounce 2 slides.

People of all ages can do the bouncing on the area. But how I wish I could bounce like those children do. As they slide, jump, run and flew through the air with all their hearts out. It was my dream to swim on the pool of balls that kids' places had on malls. The ball pool here was smaller, it wouldn't fit me sad to say. =(

Since the place was air-conditioned, these kids were sweating invisibly. Wala ng maka-awat sa mga kids when they already started their jumpings. The clowns and the food have to wait for such a long time before they can call each of the kids out of the bounce area.


As for the party tables and chairs setup. It was nice. Simple but attractive to a kid's eyes. Thomas being the party theme also matched the colorful setup of the chairs, balloons, ceiling drapes and floor mats. The clown tandem was a disappointment though, I wish they could be funnier. Or am I just getting old?! argh...

After all, what's important is that the main guests - which are the boys and girls - did enjoy their playtime. And I can testify they really did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment