Sunday, January 10, 2010

Avatar, A Must Watch Movie

It came so late for me to watch the Avatar movie. Because of the MMFF season, many foreign films showing were delayed for a week or two. Just this Saturday I came to watch Avatar and I was so amazed at the movie that I even don't want the movie to end. I didn't even got bored at any moment.

It is a must-see movie in IMAX or 3D. With all the flying, running and action ahead, it would surely be a true fun experience to watch them on 3D glasses.

As of writing the Avatar is now "No.2 top-grossing movie of all time and still climbing" - according to csmonitor.com. With Titanic at No.1 which is also a James Cameron movie.

I give 5 stars to Avatar, and the idea of watching it again is very possible.

I can't wait for the DVD or Blu-Ray release of this movie. One of the greatest movie of all time indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment