Monday, July 18, 2011

Fish & Co. Girls Night Out

It just came to me that I really have a huge backlog of photos and topics that I haven't yet posted on my blog. I've been actively updating the blog with my postcrossing hobby and have forgotten publishing things from the new restaurants that we've visited and the new places that I've been to. Garsh! Now, to cope with lateness, last January (my oh my, 7 months) I went to Fish & Co. with my girlfriends to celebrate the coming home for medical vacation of a friend who has been in Singapore for months already.

Here's what we ordered:

Prawns Fettuccine

Pesto Pasta
The food was okay. Not the best that I've tasted. And the price was a little hefty. However, the staff was very accommodating, as being a girlfriends night, they have more or less volunteered to take pictures of everyone on the table. They even prepared a simple dessert platter for our birthday girl. Having the bistro card is also convenient as it provides us with more or less around 20% discount on our bill.

Fish & Co.
Trinoma Mall 
(02) 916-2028

No comments:

Post a Comment