Monday, July 4, 2011

The Multipurpose Post Card from Yellowstone

This is the first multipurpose card that I've received. Why multipurpose? This is because it is a postcard and bookmark in 1. The upper portion of the card can be detached to be used as a bookmark. The Yellowstone National Park stretches the states of Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. It was well known for its collection of world's most amazing geysers. There is said to have 300 geysers inside the park.


 It has four political and doggie stamps at the back.


What I like most about this card is it's personalization. The sender sent this specific card to me due to my love for books (thus the bookmark), my likeness to dogs (thus the stamps) and my likeness to travel (thus of course the postcard).

Thanks for this versatile postcard, Bryon!

No comments:

Post a Comment