Monday, July 4, 2011

My First Card from the Land Down Under

From my last week's stash of received postcards, I got my first Australian post. It depicts the beautiful multi-view of Australia's Blue Mountains. Oh, is there really such a blue mountain existing? The mountains are not blue in reality. However, the call name Blue Mountains for the before known Carmarthen and Lansdowne Hills came from the blue tinge that it displays when seen afar.


The multi-view consists of the Skyway with the Three Sisters - the rock formation in the blue mountains. This beautiful rock formations were said to be made due to erosion. The Echo Point on the lower right is where tourists, I believe, do their "echoing" sounds.

The card was also stamped and what's more cute than a Koala Bear stamp of Australia? I liked this so much because of the Koala Bear!!! :)
 Thanks Joan for the magnificent view of Blue Mountains and the cute stamp of Koalas!

No comments:

Post a Comment