Friday, October 28, 2011

Office Halloween in Wonderland 2011

Having Halloween parties and events wasn't a thing in the Philippines some 5 years ago. It wasn't a big hit to all the Filipinos. It seems that All Saint's Day has been marked for Filipinos to simply visit the cemetery and pray for their departed relatives and friends. But that was 5 years ago. Now is different as we have been already adapted to the Western cultures of celebrating Halloween on the 31st of October.

So for the past years of my office life, we have been tricking and treating kids during the last day of work at the office. This year's office theme was different as we have the Halloween in Wonderland (taken from Alice in Wonderland) decors and costumes. It's like going to work without working (ohh, I hope my boss is not reading this, hehe), and just enjoying by looking at cute kids' costumes, giving candy treats to pumpkin baskets, acting purple flower in the photo ops and feeling happy of how proud parents my officemates are - it's like seeing them with their kids is seeing them that we all have a happy life outside work. Here's my share of Halloween:

My bag of goodies for sharing to the kiddos. Happy Halloween!

The Spades & Clovers

Some treats for me (the ladies) from an officemate. Thank you!


Who says Halloween is just for kids? I enjoyed it too, very much! 'Till next year. Happy Halloween and have a nice

No comments:

Post a Comment