Monday, June 1, 2009

Terminator Salvation


The 2009's Terminator movie release debut on May 21st in the Philippines. Got time to watch the movie last Friday at Eastwood Cinemas.

Two weeks straight that I'm seeing science-fiction movies. Now it's Terminator Salvation's turn.

The movie as far as I know focused more on Sam Worthington's role rather than that of Christian Bales'. John Connor might be the protagonist, but I think that Marcus Wright had all the exposure here.

I can no longer remember the other Terminator movies, I was a kid then - I think. If you were to watch the movie without knowing its previous releases, you might get confused. Like who on earth is Kyle Reese - now I found out that he was the protagonist from the original 1984 film (I wasn't born yet.)

The introduction of the wildly angled camera shots was good but not great. It was new but the effects and the relevance of the shots were not too fulfilling.

For Terminator Salvation - I give you 3.0 stars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment